Search This Blog

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Lions at the Zoo in Kinshasa

In the draft of "The Fascinating Animals of Zaire," the main character, seen in the white lab coat says, "Happily, I found a job that I liked. In the center of the town, there is a "taste" of nature. It is here that I can do my personal work, to show to the citizens of Kinshasa the fascinating animals of Zaire. This is Zoo-Kin."

With the visitors (the little girl is hiding behind her momma's skirt), the text reads, "Is the lion the king of the animals? Everything leads to this impression: his majestic look, his impressive mane.... but what do the two females behind me say! It is the females who hunt, who assure the survival and education of the clan, during which, the Mr, well fed, can sleep 22 hours out of 24. He reigns, but he does not govern!"

No comments: